Congratulations! You’ve found the web’s number 1 resource for safe online casino guides and information!
The world of online gambling can be a headache at the best of times. Illegal gambling websites, scams and fraud are on the increase and there is no better time to arm yourself with the information and resources to find yourself a safe online casino.
There is a quick guide below for your convenience, but if want the full on version then please see our complete guide to choosing a safe online casino.
A Quick Guide to Choosing your Safe Online Casino
1. Stick to the big brand names
– Sticking to the well known casinos and big gambling names is one of the smartest decisions you can make. Smaller, unknown sites often have poor reputations and may lead to you losing out on your hard earned cash.
2. Look for casino reviews
– An online casino may promise glitz and glamour from the looks of a site, but you never know what it might bring, that is, unless you check out some casino reviews.
3. Avoid casinos which accept American players
– It is still unclear whether or not it is entirely legal for American players to transfer sums of money online for use in gambling, sites which accept American players are therefore often unregulated and provide no consumer protection.
4. Ask your friends or find users opinions
– Who knows what an online casino plays like better than the users? Check out some opinions online and ask your friends that play for advice on which casino to join.
5. Check casino reputability
– Ensuring the casino you want to sign up to isn’t a giant fraud is pretty important, using apps such as eCOGRA is a fantastic way to ensure your casino is safe and fair.
Online Casinos, Mobile or Desktop?
The majority of online casinos and certainly the best ones offer fully mobile compatible website along side their desktop versions. very few now require you to download any software, but if they do don’t be alarmed, just check they are safe and honest first.
For mobile users MCasino is the place to visit. This is where the best mobile casino reviews are found. I play always on my Mac so never use a mobile, for that reason I can only really look at the safety issues and not how good of a mobile site it may or mat not be.
I’m also not sure how to gauge how safe a mobile casino is. I’m sure there are other factors to consider. But sticking to the big names, the trusted brands and those who are fully licensed and regulated it always the best option.